Miami LSO is a spinal orthosis designed for gross immobilization of the lumbar region of the spine and pain relief
It is comfortable, low profile, and easy to fit, while anatomically contoured panels provide increased lumbar spine support and reduced stress on the low back during flexion/extension movements
- Slim or standard width belts.
- Proven Miami double-pulley system with length-adjustable pulley cord.
- Intuitive and easy fitting, with fold-over belt arms to enable quick adjustment directly on the user.
- Universal belt sizing accommodates waists up to 178 cm/70 in.
- Universal posterior panel to accommodate more patients with less inventory.
- Contoured posterior panel sized S – XL for a precise, anatomical fit.
- Quick-Fit pocket enclosure and blue highlights for patient ease of use.
Conditions requiring gross immobilization of the trunk in the lumbar region such as: – Stable, non-displaced spinal fractures (L1-L5) – Spinal Stenosis – Herniated discs – Degenerative Spinal Pathologies – Spondylolysis – Spondylolisthesis